Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Link Resources of Interest

For my readers looking for a replacement for my discontinued "Links of Interest" posts.

I have gone through all my weekly resources, and I’ve included them below.  (Yes, I really did go through almost a hundred emails and websites each week.)  With most, you can opt for an email for each article or a Twitter alert so you don’t have to troll a bunch of sites every week.  

If there’s a particular subject you are interested in, you can also use the search engine for my site which will lead you to specific links. I have tried to include keywords like “Promo” in my link descriptions, and you can use words like “Facebook” when researching social media.

And, as always, I am your greatest resource for writing questions.  All you have to do is ask via my blog or email, and I will answer or point you at an answer.


Database of Writing Articles:



The Best Sites for Weekly Links

ELIZABETH SPANN CRAIG (ARTICLES AND LINKS TO OTHER ARTICLES EACH WEEK):


BOOK DESIGNER (ARTICLES AND LINKS TO OTHER ARTICLES EACH WEEK):


ADVENTURES IN CHILDREN’S PUBLISHING:



Other Resources

FICTION UNIVERSITY:


WRITERS HELPING WRITERS (ARTICLES & LISTS OF CHARACTER EMOTIONS):


WRITER UNBOXED:


STEVEN PRESSFIELD:


DAILY WRITING TIPS (GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY):


ROMANCE UNIVERSITY:


THE BLOOD RED PENCIL:


THE WRITER’S ALLEY:


THE WRITING DESK:


THE KILLZONE:


BABBLES FROM AGENT SCOTT EAGAN:


HOW TO PLAN AND DEVELOP A BOOK:


WRITER’S DIGEST EDITOR BLOGS:


WRITE TO DONE:


BUILD BOOK BUZZ (PROMO):


STANDOUT BOOKS, (SELF-PUBLISHING AND WRITING ADVICE):


BUSINESS MUSINGS (BUSINESS OF WRITING):


SELF-PUBLISHING ADVICE:


KRISTEN LAMB (WRITING AND PROMO ADVICE):


ANNE ALLEN:


LIVE WRITE THRIVE:


ALL WRITE — FICTION ADVICE:


THE DIGITAL READER (PUBLISHING, COPYRIGHT, AND HISTORICAL RESOURCES):


JAMI GOLD:


WRITER BEWARE (WARNINGS AND NEWS OF SCAMS, ETC.):


THE WRITE EDITING:



No comments: