Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Links of Interest

IMPORTANT NOTE:  My “Link” articles receive very little traffic, and they take many hours of work per week.  If you’d like me to continue them, please leave a note and let me know.  Plus, how about sharing my articles with writing friends, etc., so I have some reason to continue those as well.  As always, remember that I am more than happy to answer writing questions so please ask.  



EIGHT STEPS TO A PERFECT SCENE:


LOOKING FOR A CRITIQUE PARTNER?


GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION IN QUOTATIONS:


COPYRIGHT, PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS:


FACEBOOK SOFTWARE UPDATES AND AUTHORS:


HOW TO COPYRIGHT A BOOK:


WHAT IS IRONY?


WRITE FOR TODAY’S, NOT YESTERDAY’S AUDIENCE:


IF YOU USE PHOTOBUCKET FOR PICS FOR YOUR SITES:


APP TOOLS TO CREATE METADATA:


FORESHADOWING:


PICKING THE RIGHT TITLE:


AVOIDING THE BEGINNING INFO DUMP:


FINDING THE RIGHT EDITOR:


PODCASTS:


FIVE TYPES OF BOOK OPENINGS:


CUTTING DOWN WORD COUNT:


BACK UP YOUR WORK:


LIST O’ LINKS:


WHAT MAKES A COMPELLING CHARACTER:


TESTING A NEW BOOK IDEA:


DEALING WITH AN EDITOR’S CRITICISM:


ADDING A MEANINGFUL SUBPLOT:


FIGURING OUT YOUR PLATFORM:



No comments: